Even if you were furiously clicking on all the links to various news sites and blogs that I flagged up last week there are probably a few things you missed which might be of interest:
- I am a German researcher.
- Jeholopterus was flying 220 million years ago.
- Tyrannosaurus killed and ate Diplodocus.
- The specimen on which we based our soft-tissue research was only found on Wednesday.
- Tyrannosaurus was the biggest predator ever.
- Jeholopterus was a pterodactyl.
- Tyrannosaurus can also be written as Tyrannosaurus, Tyrannosaurs, T.rex and T-rex.
- The smallest pterosaurs were only 25 cm across.
- Pterosaurs are dinosaurs
- The theropod paper came out on Thursday.
I wouldn’t want people to think I was skimping on details or holding back on things and giving them a false impression of my research since clearly the media have unearthed lots of things that somehow I missed while I was, you know, writing the papers…. Hmmmm.
Share this Post